Results powered by
Swarm Logic® Solution
• Achieve a low cost of deployment.
• Realize attractive and almost immediate financial payback period.
• Leverage utility incentives and demand response programs in certain markets to further reduce program costs.
• Gain insight into RTU operation to help diagnose the root cause of equipment issues and stay informed on maintenance decisions.
• Access many of the benefits of a building automation system (BAS) by coupling Swarm Logic with commercially available smart thermostats. This “Virtual BASTM” comes at a fraction of the cost of a traditional building automation system, and is much simpler to install, operate and maintain.
The quick and seamless integration enabled each of the site’s RTUs to operate as part of a networked system, responding more efficiently to changing conditions such as outdoor temperature and building occupancy, thereby apportioning energy consumption more logically. The customer appreciated how the Encycle team was able to rapidly adapt to changes in operating processes that are implemented on a routine basis. This approach assures that Swarm Logic is continually delivering the desired results while minimizing time and effort required from the corporate and site staff. Routine training by Encycle added yet another layer of ease while demonstrating its commitment to supporting customers on an ongoing basis.
The facilities management team also gained access to valuable analytics on the performance of their HVAC system, including early indications as to when an RTU is not performing as expected. This information helps the team and its HVAC contractors to direct maintenance efforts where they will have the greatest impact, leading to reduced repair costs.
Further, the application of Swarm Logic has enabled the customer to participate in Demand Response programs.